Sunday, March 2, 2008

Time to pick a color...

Last weekend I was out of town, this weekend, Brooke's been sick. So, not too much going on around here. But, I did finish rolling primer on the walls in the dining room...
...and started on the ceiling...fun project!
Here are two paint swatches from Sherwin Williams. Both very similar, one has more orange, one more pink. Coral is a VERY difficult color to pick.
They now have the small cans of paint at Sherwin Williams so you can try several colors. Far left is "Emotional," then "Rejuvenate," and finally "Lei Flower." The picture really doesn't seem to do any of these justice. They really are pretty colors and not quite as shocking as they seem in this pic. They are all very coral, though! I really like the "Lei Flower," Brooke seems to like the "Rejuvenate." We'll see who wins! :)

4 comments:

MLS said...

NOT that I am going to live there...but I like Lei Flower, too.

Looking good, Fores. I am continually impressed with your skills!

Kathy said...

For what it's worth I think I like lei flower also. I can't wait to see the finished project! :)

Sandy O'Kelley said...

I know I dont' have a vote, but if I did I would pick Lei Flower too! Sorry Brooke...

Unknown said...

For what its worth, my money says Lei Flower...

It will look so great either way!