Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last snow (hopefully!)...

We had a snow a few weekends ago, and I'd forgotten to post these pictures. While we've enjoyed having a few good dustings this winter, I'm ready for springtime! Hopefully this was the last snow of the season! Boone contemplates the white stuff...
Brooke decided to go artsy with the camera. Pretty cools, pics, I must admit. We drove over to my family's house in Summertown, Glen Mary. Glen Mary's just open May through early Fall, so it looks quite lonely without rocking chairs and flowers planted. But, the black and white pictures make for a neat look. The above pic we're standing on the front porch looking down the walk over the brow.
A big maple tree (I think it's a maple) stretches over the brow.
The house covered in snow!
The Little Brown Church. Open Memorial Day through Labor Day, built in the early 1900's for the residents of Summertown.

No comments: