Sunday, March 29, 2009

photos and plates

This post isn't exactly exciting, but I'm FINALLY getting around to hanging some plates and photos that I've had for many years. It's sort of pitiful that it's taken me this long to get these things up. Can you tell I hate hanging?

Some of my blue and white plates above the bed in the guestroom. I think I might have a bit of an obsession with plate groupings. They're just so easy to do and fill up a space so well. Hanging them "randomly" is much more difficult than it should be!
Here are some black and white photos from our wedding. I hung these in the hallway between the living room and office. Easy to spot right when you walk in our front door.

A wide angled view.

1 comment:

M.C. O'Kelley said...

The mud room looks great! Certainly a big change from the original. Yawl did a super job with the tile work. Love that you finally got the plates hung over MY bed! And the wedding pictures in the hall are a very nice touch! Great progress!! Love you Mom