Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sometimes I forget...

I often look around our house and think about all of the things we haven't done and spend little time realizing what we have done and appreciating that. So, I decided to flip back through some old photos of when our BIG project first began. I think one of the best examples is the kitchen, so here are a few before and after shots.

The kitchen in its current state.
Another shot.

Ripped out...


And, here's the kitchen just as we bought the house. Yeah, this does look different now!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

It is hard to believe how much your house has changed for the better. :) And I love the bird tile, and I agree you don't want it to get lonely, you better go buy the others. And your friend's daughter is absolutely beautiful!!

Amy Beard said...

It is nice to look back on all the hard work you have done and try not to think of all that lies ahead of you. I like the bird tile also & agree with Kathy you need to get the others! Hope you are all doing well.