Saturday, February 14, 2009

to Reno to see Georgia...

I was excited to be able to get out to Reno to see my dear friend Ali, her husband Ryan, and their sweet new baby Georgia. It was a wonderfully relaxing long weekend and a treat for me to be able to spend time catching up with Ali and meeting Georgia!

Ali and I with Georgia!
Getting out of PJs and ready for some shopping with her Mom and Cat!

Reno is very close to beautiful Lake Tahoe. We were able to take a trip to the lake one day and eat on the water. Gorgeous!


Sqauw Valley ski resort in Lake Tahoe (no we didn't take to the slopes, but sipped our Starbucks and watched the action!

Ali and I after lunch on the lake.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

She is precious! Looks like you had fun. I love Tahoe - you are fortunate to be able to visit your friend and an incredibly beautiful place all at once.