Saturday, December 13, 2008

And, here's the manger scene that I decided to place in my rice bowl this year. I really like how it looks in there.
This is a very fuzzy shot of the tree, but there it is! We moved it this year to this corner and I like its new spot.

And, the mantle. I still have some more work to do on this, but it's Saturday night and I'm stopping! Notice the new shades for the lamps. They FINALLY came in after a month of waiting! I ordered them from this custom lampshade shop that can do any style, size, and fabric. I think the black shades look good.

And, sadly, the last item from Stray Dog for this year (because the warehouse sale is over!). I got this paper maiche mirror frame from them for $15. I can buy a mirror at a wholesale mirror place here in town for $20. The price on the Stray Dog site: $450! I think this mirror will go over the sink in the downstairs bathroom once we renovate it.

1 comment:

MearaLesho said...

Stray Dog, you'll have to let us know when they have another sale. Everything is so cute!