Monday, May 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've never been tagged before! Payton tagged me for this theme: Six Quirky Things about You...

Here are the rules:
*Link the person who tagged you.
*Mention the rules in your blog.
*Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them.

So...here are my quirks (and yes, Payton, I do have some quirky stuff going on!)...

1. I have flat feet. Well, I suppose that's not so much a quirk as an oddity, but everytime I take my shoes off in front of someone that doesn't know this, I certainly get a laugh. I guess I couldn't have ever tied on those point shoes...or gotten into the Army!
2. When I lay down to go to sleep, I start on my stomach and then flip to my side, back, side, stomach, side, back, side, etc. I do this every night until I fall asleep "flipping." I think Brooke's finally used to this, but I know it's not any less annoying.
3. I don't like anyone stepping on my bath mats with their shoes on. They can walk all over the house and step on every other rug, but step on the bath mat and it goes straight into the wash.
4. I make strange noises when sitting completely still. Not sure exactly how to describe it, but I think I almost hold my breath and slowly let air escape...yes, I know this is completely odd, but ask anyone that's sat next to me in a meeting or in a movie. They'll know! I don't even know I'm doing it.
5. I love, love 40's music. Could probably listen to that forever and never miss any of this "new stuff." :) Broadway's not bad either!
6. My favorite cereal is Grape Nuts. Even when I was little. Never wanted the Lucky Charms or any of the sugary sweet cereals. Always loved Grape Nuts the best!

And, I'm sure my friends could come up with about 47 more "quirks" of mine. But, I was only told to write down six!

Now, I'm tagging...

1. Nikki
2. Kathy
3. Aimee
4. Kathryn
5. Mandy
6. Keri (Payton, someone had to do it at some point...I know I'm opening a can of worms!)...

No comments: