Sunday, December 6, 2009

NYC!

It's been a while! Sorry for my delayed posts. Our computer is acting a little crazy so it takes twice the time to download photos. No excuse, I know! Brooke and I spent a long weekend in NYC to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. We tried to cram it all in...Broadway, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Natural History Museum, 5th Ave. shopping, Soho, and of course food from fancy to pizza and hot dog stands! It was a great trip with beautiful weather. I posted a few of our photos below.

A view from behind the statue, looking towards the city.

My absolute favorite movie is Mary Poppins. Brooke was REALLY sweet and took me to see the Broadway production. He might kill me for posting it, but he actually really enjoyed the show, too. It was just wonderful! Here I am with the playbill, program, and yes red wine from a sippie cup!

Gorgeous day in Cenral Park with a jazz band. Lots of fun!

Our anniversary dinner at the 21 Club. It was truly classic New York and we enjoyed every minute and every bite!

No comments: