Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 4

Day 4: Looking better! Well, I came home from work on Friday afternoon and was pleasantly surprised with the new, updated color. Much better and much more of what we were looking for (a warm gray). You can tell that they stopped at the dining room. But, they will hopefully finish most of the rest of the main house paint on Monday!

Look at the right corner (where the telephone wires connect to the house). You can see that that's still the old color, so it gives you an idea of the difference in color.

Front shot (doesn't it look strange without the shutters...can't wait to get those back up!)...

And, the contrast between the old color and new color...

1 comment:

Adam Connor said...

This all looks amazing. I just skimmed over two years of work displayed here on this blog and I honestly say I am exhausted for both of you. It really looks great and I am very impressed. Can't wait to see it this weekend.

Adam