Monday, October 6, 2008

A new outlook and fishy, fishy...

I realized that I hadn't posted on my blog in nearly a month! Ops! We haven't had too much going on around the house, except for the usual weekend cleaning. We'll start painting the downstairs hallway very soon, and I'll post pictures of that next project. I have had a lot going on personally in the last few weeks---I have a new job! YEA! It's truly an answer to prayer, so I'm rejoicing! I was able to spend some time in the last week with friends and family and it absolutely "re-charged my batteries!" There's nothing better than getting to catch up with people that are closest to your heart. A few lunches out, a little shopping, and a couple of naps over the past few days has made me a new person!

My fish vases from Sophie's and Isabel's. I don't know that this will be their final resting spot, but I've got them here for now. They look so cute with a piece of fern or a single flower coming out of the top.
Looking down...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats on the job, and what unique looking vases!! Ty will love them. :) I know I tell you all the time, but you really need to get into interior design.

Amy Beard said...

Hope your new job goes well! Keep us posted on it! Love the vases, so cute!

James, Nikki & Liam Adair said...

It was SO good to see you this weekend...and your recap of the reunion had me absolutely rolling!!! HA! Very cool vases, too...I have never seen such a thing!

Talk to you soon,
NDA