Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Better Blue

A view with the oven now in and knobs and pulls on the cabinets. I can cook!!
Larger view---the dishwasher isn't yet hooked up---waiting for the cabinet guy to install the clips, otherwise, all major appliances are working! I have a few necessities out on the countertops, but not near all. Coffee maker being necessity #1! We still have to tile the blacksplash. We'll probably get going on that this weekend. We're going to do white subway tile.
And, another view---the flash was a bit too bright to show the new blue walls, but they are much better than the green. I'll have to post the new fabrics I'm thinking of...
Palladian blue. I like it!

2 comments:

MLS said...

I LOVE the new blue color. Good choice!!

To not covet your kitchen is a struggle. It all looks great!!!

M.C. O'Kelley said...

It looks fabulous, the blue is much better than the green. I think we should have Thanksgiving on Signal Mountain, now that you have that fine kitchen!! By the way, I think I am out of the window treatment business! The fabrics and idea you have for the cornice is fabulous, but a bit complicated for me and the old Singer! Love, Mom